Yesterday’s BAB worked out fine. I made it about 7 hours till lunch, and then didn’t get hungry till about 5PM – almost time for dinner. So it looks like the best BAB for me is 9oz of meat, or substitute one egg for one oz of meat. Today I just had 9oz. of meat. The BAB isn’t hard to eat anymore. Maybe that’s because I know the benefits of it – no hunger, no cravings, great focus and concentration all day, high energy level.
I thought I’d take a few minutes today to make a list of all of my physical maladies. If becoming Leptin Sensitive – or using Cold Thermogenesis (which I haven’t done yet, but plan on doing at some point in the near future) – actually does reverse health problems, I better make a note of what mine are. That way when they disappear I can look back to this post and say, “Oh yeah…I remember that!”
Here they are:
- High fasting and post-prandial blood sugar (the post-prandial is only high when I eat carbs. On my current diet only the fasting is high).
- Allergies (seasonal and pets)
- Plantar fasciitis (pain in the soles of my feet when I first get out of bed or first stand after sitting for a while)
- Excess body fat. My current BMI is 31.9. That puts me in the “obese” category. I have always thought the BMI scale was full of shit, but it’s certainly true that I’m overweight.
- PMS, including some pretty severe mood swings.
- Low sex drive.
- High total cholesterol (for what this is worth, which probably isn’t much). Last time I had it tested before I started taking Lipitor it was around 273. Then I went on Lipitor. I’m off now. Stupid statins. Stupid Big Pharma. I think I’m having one of those PMS mood swings right now, by the way. It’s a good day to complain about everything that’s wrong with me!
- Fatigue – before I started the Leptin Rx, this was my biggest complaint. Turns out just eating the right diet fixed it, but I want to put it on here anyway so I don’t forget this is where I’m coming from.
- Acne – not a whole lot, just enough to bug the crap out of me
I guess that’s it. I’ll add on if I think of anything else.