Well this is interesting. Since I added dairy back into my diet 2 days ago, the follow things have happened:
- I didn’t sleep well the first night
- My mood faded from awesome to blah (but that could be because I didn’t sleep well).
- I developed nasal congestion so I didn’t sleep well the second night.
- My face broke out in a few small pimples
- I’ve had a few hot flashes
- My appetite increased – yesterday I brought a lunch to work and it was gone by 10am.
- My breasts are slightly swollen and painful the way they used to be when estrogen was high
- Blood sugar is up (fasting bg today of 115)
- My gnawing hunger has returned this morning
- I’m up 2 pounds today.
I didn’t even eat a ton of dairy – yesterday just one slice of cheese.
Really? Am I one of those people who shouldn’t be eating any dairy? Well, that’s a bit disappointing.
I may try again with goat cheese at some point, but for now, back to plain old Paleo.