Things have stabilized.
- I eat protein and fat during the day and add carbs at night. Thanks to Amelia Luker for suggesting that to me way back when. Blood sugar seems to be stable and weight has stabilized. Fasting blood sugar this morning: 105.
- I’m on Day 2 of learning how to meditate using Ziva Meditation. I learned about Emily Fletcher from Dave Asprey’s podcast. Her style really resonates with me, more so than anyone else I’ve ever heard talk about meditation.
- My serotonin drops have resulted in my mood and energy level being consistently good. This was not without some trial and error though. I still can’t eat things that raise serotonin in the gut too much if I want to feel good every day. The rise in serotonin causes an immune system reaction in me that doesn’t feel good. I no longer get depressed though, which is huge.
- 2 weeks ago I started taking the hydrocortisone my doc prescribed. He said it might help with the histamine reactions I have. I feel good, but I haven’t tested it with a lot of high histamine foods.
- Next Monday I have an appointment with a local chiropractor who does Applied Kinesiology. I’m trying to find out why my immune system is jacked up so high that it’s attacking my serotonin.