I had the applied kinesiology testing, and she found nothing unusual – no intolerances or deficiencies. She recommended a bunch of supplements to decrease gut inflammation. Stupidly, I bought them. A few days of taking them and my tongue was swollen and sore and my mood was poor. So I quit them. I’m trying to find the golden nugget in each interaction, though, so I’m looking at this experience as positive – I learned that I definitely have gut inflammation (still don’t know why, but I do), and I’ve learned that I’m pretty much done buying a crap ton of supplements based on someone’s recommendation. I should have said no, but I wasn’t really asked, and I allowed myself to be pushed into it. Won’t be doing that again.
So right now I’m just trying to get back to baseline, which isn’t as hard as it used to be. Since starting the serotonin PN drops my mood problems are a 3 on a scale of 1-10, and they used to be more like an 8. In fact, I expect today to be a good day.
I don’t have much of a plan right now. Some other updates:
- I’m back to taking Hydrochlorothiazide again for my blood pressure. Stopped for a couple of months there, but my BP is not well managed. So back on.
- I tried taking Armour thyroid again and it made me feel like shit again. So done with that again.
- I had a lipid panel done:
- Total Cholesterol: 293
- HDL: 48
- Triglycerides: 268
- LDL: 191
- So still, I’m pretty much gonna die of a heart attack.
- I’m exploring the idea of using hypnosis or EFT (tapping) to address my high and perpetual hunger. Currently reading the Idiot’s Guide to Self Hypnosis.