- Blood sugar: 96 (still well managed)
- Weight: 197.5 (up 10 pounds from my pre-move lowest)
- Blood pressure: 137/89 (ok but not great, and on 2 medications to control it)
- Pulse: 73
- Lichen Sclerosus – apparently well controlled right now. I can’t really tell. I’ve become dependent on doctors’ opinions.
- Rash – Had a rash in my armpit increasing in size and discomfort – apparently it was a fungal infection because it responded really well to over the counter medication. Not quite gone but almost.
- Mood – Good overall. Anxiety and mood swings related to my move are abating.
- Stress – Could be managed better.
- Exercise – None, aside from being fairly active throughout the day for work.
I heard a cool podcast featuring Dan Millman a while back. Dan is the author of several books I’ve found very inspiring, including Way of the Peaceful Warrior, which I read about 15 years ago. In this podcast Dan talk about how small steps can add up to big changes over time. No exercise program? Start with 1 jumping jack a day. Stick to it and increase over time. I think he’s being funny, but I’m going to try it. So for me: one yoga pose a day.